How to get dressed in a hurry without stress to look your best!
In this CLOSET EDIT MADE EASY program, you will get expert solutions:
- 7 Steps to de-clutter your closet, a step by step, paint by numbers system that makes de-cluttering your closet stress free.
- 3 Outfit Templates that make knowing what to wear simple and easy
- A NEW strategy to organize your clothes that will increase your potential outfits.
For only $47.00, learn how to de-clutter your closet, simplify your life and wake up stress free knowing what to wear:
- You will receive a 50 minute MP3 downloadable recording
Plus you will receive as a FREE BONUS:
- 2 page note sheets that accompanies the audio recording
- 4 page ebook to be used as your closet edit worksheet to use over and over again for years to come
When people are thinking about what they will wear each day, the BIGGEST mistake facing them is they don't keep their closet uncluttered, neat and organized.
In fact, if you don't have an organized closet edited down to the just the things you need to get dressed, then this is what is happening to you:
- You dread figuring out what to wear for the day
- You grab the same few outfits over and over again
- You've got a closet full of clothes but can't see any outfit combinations
- You've given up on looking your best and settle for what will do
- you find you are in a hurry; after all, you are a busy person.
- You've convinced yourself that it shouldn't matter how you look; people should care more about who you are.
If this is sounding familiar, then you are selling yourself short of experiencing the joy and empowerment of having a simplified closet that will inspire you to dress your best.
Imagine having this transformation from an edited closet:
- See every piece of clothing without having to dig and shove to find it
- Find everything you are looking for in an instant
- Everything in your closet fits you AND is ready to wear
- NO stress to figure out what to wear
- Save time every morning getting dressed AND have a more stylish outfit
- Save money buying new clothes because you have tripled your number of mix and match outfits from half the inventory of clothing
- Love everything in your closet!
What others are saying:
"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. My head has exploded with ideas for outfits and my discard pile is 70% bigger now! Your time, professional advice and assistance was very helpful. I appreciate your opinions and you are fun to work with too!"
"Shirley, there are few people who come into one's life that make a difference and YOU are definitely one of those people! I was looking in my closet today and what a great feeling it was to see everything so organized, and to KNOW that everything within my view fit, and could be worn NOW! Thank you soooooooooo much Shirley! You have truly helped me during this difficult transitional period in my life!"
Heather Patterson, business owner